Northwest Orange County Improvement Association
The objectives of this Corporation shall be the general civic and community improvements of the Northwest Orange County.The Association shall specifically endeavor within this area:
- Maintain property values.
- Beautify and to promote the general welfare and stable growth.
- Obtain improved police and fire protection.
- Be concerned with taxation of real property.
- Keep the area clean and beautiful.
- Seek to control insects.
- Give proper consideration to air and water pollution problems.
- Engage in any and all legal activities designed to promote and foster better citizenship.
- Promote and foster educational, recreational, physical, and social activities of members and friends that they may acquire knowledge and understanding of other cultures.
- Engage in activities designed to raise the standards of civic morality and community welfare through educational, recreational, and social facilities.
- Disseminate such knowledge as shall be useful to members in their work and home life and helpful in discharging their duties as citizens and residents of this community.
Board Meetings: First Thursday of each month at 7PM.
Monthly Meetings: Second Thursday of each month at 7PM.